Adult Chicken & Rice Cat Food
- Hypoallergenic cat food for pets with sensitivities
- Selected natural ingredients*
- No added artificial flavours, colours or antioxidants
- Dry cat food with a single source animal protein recipe -Excludes common allergens beef, pork, soya, eggs, dairy & wheat -Natural prebiotics for mature cats' healthy digestion
- Adult cat food with vitamin E & minerals to support the immune system Omega 6 fatty acids & zinc to promote healthy skin & coat
- Chicken meal – a delicious source of protein -Brown & white rice – a highly digestible carbohydrate -Cranberry extract - a natural source of antioxidants
- Cat Dry food with:
- Chicory extract – the source of prebiotic inulin helping maintain the gut flora
- Yucca – for less smelly poos
- Tomato pomace – a natural source of soluble fibre and antioxidants
Chicken meal* (27.5%), brown rice* (21%), chicken fat* (13.9%), white rice* (13.8%), maize gluten*, potato protein, chicken gravy* (3.9%), tomato pomace* (2.5%), dried meat-free stock, potassium chloride, chicory pulp* (0.5%), fish oil*, chicory extract* (0.25%), calcium carbonate, carrot*, sodium chloride, cranberry extract* (0.05%), yucca extract* (0.02%). *natural ingredients.
Analytical constituents (%):
Protein: 31.0; Fat Content: 20.0; Crude Ash: 8.0; Crude Fibre: 1.6; Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.50; Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 4.9; Vitamin E: 600 Mg/Kg. Energy: 414 Kcal/100 G.
Subscribe & Save
10% savings on all subscription orders
Free next working day delivery as standard on all subscription orders
We're rated 'Excellent' by our customers on Trustpilot
Superfood INGREDIENTS WITH NATURAL GOODNESS
Naturally tasty and with added fibre, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
Ingredients depicted are contained in the Turkey with Kale & Quinoa Superfoods variety.
For full ingredients breakdown for all products, please see individual product pages.
TIPS & ADVICE FROM THE EXPERTS
With over 25 years experience looking after your furry friends, we've shared our knowledge and tips through a series of short articles with handy hints and advice on a range of pet care topics.