JAMES WELLBELOVED – ABRIDGED TERMS & CONDITIONS
UK 18+. Purchase any James Wellbeloved dog main meal (excluding Crackerjacks and Minijacks treats) and text WHISTLE to 88008 between 23.01.23 to 31.03.23 for your chance to win 1 of 100 Whistle Health smart devices. Each device comes with a 12-month subscription included. Maximum 5 entries per person. Please seek bill payers permission. Text entries charged at standard network rate. Retain receipt. See https://shop.wellbeloved.com/pages/jwbxwhistleterms for details and full T&Cs.
MARS PETCARE – JAME WELLBELOVED 2023 – FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Mars Petcare, Freeby Lane, Waltham On The Wolds, Melton Mowbray, LE14 4RS
- This promotion is open to residents of GB, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, affiliates, associated agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- Purchase necessary.
- Bulk entries, entrants using multiple numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups syndicates, aliases or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted but may still be charged. Entries received by any means other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately. No incomplete, corrupted entries or multiple entries from the same person beyond the daily limit will be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
- The promotion will run from 00:00:01 on 23.01.23 to midnight on 31.03.2
HOW TO ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
- For the chance to win purchase any James Wellbeloved dog main meal (excluding Crackerjacks and Minijacks treats) and text WHISTLE to 88008. Participants submitting a valid text entry will receive a text message thanking them for entering the promotion. Time taken to receive this text message may vary. A text entry will be charged at your standard network rate (and may not be included within any free text packages). Please check with the bill payer before sending a text entry.
- Five entries per person will be accepted. Anyone entering more frequently will be disqualified. Only one prize per person.
- Only valid entry information will be accepted, and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify and reject any inappropriate entries. All entry information is subject to verification and interrogation. Entry information may not be sold or exchanged.
- Till receipt confirming a purchase of a qualifying product from a participating store within the Promotional Period should be retained, as proof of purchase could be required to claim a prize.
- In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request and gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry / win.
- The prizes to be won are as follows:
- 100 x Whistle™ Health smart device + 12-month subscription.
- There are 100 prizes in total, as detailed, that are available to be won throughout the entire promotion. Each Whistle™ Health smart device comes with 12-month subscription included.
Each device will come with full set up instructions and details of the subscription set up. A
Whistle™ subscription plan will connect to the cellular bluetooth service needed to collect your pet’s data. Credit card details will not be required to activate the initial 12-month subscription. However, once the initial 12-month period has come to end, users will have the option to renew their subscription choosing a 1-year plan for £40, which will then automatically renew annually until cancelled.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavor to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- 100 winners will be picked at random using an independently supervised process.
- The 100 winners will be contacted by text message via the mobile number used to enter the promotion provided within 7 days of the closing date of the Promotion.
- Prize Redemption: Winners will be requested to respond to the text message with their full name and postal address. Winners will receive their prize in the post within 28 days, sent to the address provided.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winners to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Regular text message reminders (up to 3) will be sent out to winners until they either redeem their prize in full or the Promoter forfeits the prize. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and select a new winner from all remaining entries if possible. Winners should retain their notification text message until their win has been verified.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides incorrect address or due to postal delays or loss by the postal service.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
- No correspondence:Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
- A list of winners’ surnames and their counties will be available by posting your request and a SAE to Mars Petcare, Freeby Lane, Waltham On The Wolds, Melton Mowbray, LE14 4RS within 3 months of the promotion close date. Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. The promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- In the event a winner requests for their personal data including phone number and address details to be deleted before the expiry of this period, the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is unable to complete delivery of the winner's prize or assist them following deletion of their phone number. The name, contact details and (if applicable) bank account details of the winner[s] will be retained for 30 days after the prize has been fulfilled to allow the Promoter to deal with any queries from the winner. Surname and/or county details may be retained and made available to members of the public in accordance with term 22.
- Winners may be required if they consent to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion without further remuneration.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate address details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for the winner's identity, including proof of age, (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.