JAMES WELLBELOVED BREEDER CLUB CRUFTS STAND 2023 CONSUMER COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Mars Petcare UK, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG.
- This promotion is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, affiliates, associated agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over at the date of entry.
- No purchase necessary
- Internet access and registration required.
- Bulk entries, entrants using multiple addresses, email addresses, numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups syndicates, aliases or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Entries received by any means other than as specified in these Terms and Conditions will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately. No incomplete or corrupted entries from the same person will be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered.
- The promotion will run from 09:00:00 on Thursday 9th March 2023 to 18:00:00 Sunday 12th March 2023.
HOW TO ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN IN GB
- For the chance to win, entrants must fulfil all the below conditions:
- Complete the 4 areas on the James Wellbeloved Crufts stand
- Scan the QR code on the back of the leaflet and enter your details to register into the competition
- The prize to be won is as follows:
- A year’s supply of James Wellbeloved dog food for 1 dog.
- Prizes are strictly non-transferable and must not be sold, auctioned nor advertised for sale whether on the internet, in newspapers or elsewhere. Any person found in breach of this term will be disqualified from participating. No cash alternatives or other alternative prize will be available in whole or in part, except in the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, whereby the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with prizes of equal or greater value. The prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
- The prize is to be claimed in 4 transactions throughout the year.
- The amount of food won will be determined through a discussion with our care team regarding size of dog/breed/energy/nutrition requirements.
- James Wellbeloved care team will contact the winner before each shipment of products to discuss any potential changes to the dog’s diet/requirements.
- The prize must be claimed within 90 days and will expire after this date if not used.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- One winner will be picked at random using an independently supervised process.
- Thewinner will be contacted directly via the James Wellbeloved Care team, 7 days of the closing date of the Promotion. The winner will be required to respond within 14 days confirming their acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner and then after successful contact, to receive the relevant information to allow fulfilment of the claim and arranging the prize dispatch. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. If a winner has not responded to notifications after 14 working days or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and to forfeit this origin win and to reallocate the prize from all remaining entries if possible. Winners should retain their notification email message until their win has been verified.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides incorrect address or bank account details or due to postal delays or loss by the postal service.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
- No correspondence:Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
- The winners surname and their county will be available by posting your request and a SAE to James Wellbeloved Social Competition, Mars Petcare UK, 3D Dundee Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 4LG within 3 months of the promotion closing.
- Should a winner object to their information being made available, they should contact the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the relevant Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- In the event a winner requests for their personal data including phone number and address details to be deleted before the expiry of this period, the Promoter cannot be held responsible if such request means that it is unable to complete delivery of the winner's prize or assist them following deletion of their phone number. The name and contact details of the winner[s] will be retained for 30 days after the prize has been fulfilled to allow the Promoter to deal with any queries from the winner. Surname and/or county details may be retained and made available to members of the public in accordance with Paragraph 20.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate address details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for the winner's identity, including proof of age, (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- The Promoter may at its absolute discretion disqualify any participant found to be tampering with the application process or operation of the website or to be acting in any manner disruptive to the promotion.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor the promotional parties assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, errors or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof;
- Insofar as permitted by law, any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.