DO YOU HAVE A BREEDER SCHEME?
Yes, members of our Breeder Club scheme receive the following benefits:
• FREE puppy and kitten recommendation packs
• Exclusive Promotions
•Dedicated Breeder Team for ordering and advice
•James Wellbeloved Events Team at national shows and events.
To inquire about our Breeder Club, call our Breeder Team on 0333 070 5971 or drop them an email at email@example.com
HOW CAN I JOIN THE BREEDER CLUB?
You can apply by calling our Breeder Team on 01664 415901 or emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can join by visiting the James Wellbeloved Events Team at any Breeder shows we attend.
WHAT IS THE CRITERIA FOR JOINING THE BREEDER CLUB?
To join the James Wellbeloved Breeder Scheme, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Based in the UK
• Own a minimum of 1 breeding bitch or 2 entire males (own registered KC affix or KC/IKC assured breeder documentation must be provided)
• OR own a minimum of 1 queen or 2 entire males (own registered prefix documentation must be provided)
• OR registered with local council as a breeder and regulations and license requirements adhered to
• Breeders must not breed from a brood bitch or queen if the litter would be born before the brood bitch or queen is 12 months old, or after 8 years old
• New litters must be registered with James Wellbeloved within 4 weeks of birth
• Breeders must confirm information about individual breeding stock/puppy details
WHAT BREEDER SHOWS WILL JAMES WELLBELOVED BE ATTENDING?
In 2022 you can meet us at the following shows:
Crufts: 10th – 13th March
Birmingham Dog Show: 5th – 8th May
Southern Counties: 3rd – 5th June
East of England: 8th – 10th July
Welsh Kennel Club: 19th – 21st August
LKA: 10th – 11th December