WHAT IS THE JAMES WELLBELOVED BREEDER CLUB?
Members of our Breeder Club scheme receive the following benefits:
- FREE puppy and kitten recommendation packs
- Exclusive Promotions
- Dedicated Breeder Team for ordering and advice
- James Wellbeloved Events Team at national shows and events
HOW TO JOIN
Reach out to us
If you meet our criteria below, you can apply by calling our Breeder Team on 01664 415901 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the link below.
Alternatively you can join by visiting the James Wellbeloved Events Team at any Breeder show we are in attendance.
Email us now
Criteria for The James Wellbeloved Breeder Scheme:
- Based in the UK
- Own a minimum of 1 breeding bitch or 1 entire male (own registered KC affix or KC/IKC assured breeder documentation must be provided)
- OR own a minimum of 1 queen or 1 entire male (own registered prefix documentation must be provided)
- OR registered with the local council as a breeder and regulations and license requirements adhered to
++ PLUS ++
- Breeders must not breed from a brood bitch or queen if the litter would be born before the brood bitch or queen is 12 months old, or after 8 years old
- New litters must be registered with James Wellbeloved within 4 weeks of birth
- Breeders must confirm information about individual breeding stock/puppy details